- General Conditions
- Account and Access
- Site Usage Limitations
- Copyright Issues
- Web Site Information
- Web Site Links
1. General Conditions
The principal service provided by the Drawing the Court web site, located in the Internet at http://risuemsud.ru (the “Web Site”), is storing textual and visual information on the Web Site and providing access to viewing it, arranging user voting for the materials thus stored, etc.
In order to use the services you must agree to the present Terms. By using the services provided by the Web Site you automatically confirm your agreement to the present Terms.
You agree that if the Web Site administration does not implement or apply any statutory right or remedy at law, stipulated by the present Terms (or is available to the Web Site administration according to any applicable law), this does not mean the official waiver on the part of the Web Site administration of such right, and such rights or remedies at law continue to be available to the Web Site administration.
The present Terms and your relations with the Web Site according to these Terms are regulated by the laws of the Russian Federation. You and the Web Site administration are bound to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Russian Federation courts in settling any legal issue that might arise from the present Terms.
2. Account and Access
To access to certain information on the Web Site or other Services, you must have an account on any web site that support the Open ID technology (livejournal.com, liveinternet.ru and lookatme.ru).
To contribute to the Web Site you must create an account on the Web Site. By creating an account, you should provide accurate, current, and complete information. You shall bear sole responsibility for the confidentiality of any passwords you create to access this Web Site.
You must promptly inform the Web Site administration of any known violation of your account, or unauthorized use of it.
You agree to bear exclusive responsibility (before the Web Site administration and other parties) for any actions performed under your account.
As the Web Site account holder you can provide textual and visual information (the “Content”). You understand that regardless of the Content publication fact, the Web Site administration does not guarantee any confidentiality regarding any Content.
You retain all rights to any Content you submit to the Web Site but you grant limited licensing rights to the Web Site and other Web Site users. In uploading or transferring Content to the Web Site you grant:
1) to the Web Site — the international nonexclusive, gratuitous and transferrable license (with the sublicensing right) to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, demonstrate and represent the Content in connection with the provided Services, and otherwise, including, among other actions, promoting and redistributing the Web Site as a whole or in part in any media formats and through any media channels.
2) to each Web Site user — the international nonexclusive and gratuitous license to access your Content via the Web Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, and create derivative works of your Content in the measure allowed for by the Web Site functions and the present Terms.
You understand and agree that you are the sole party responsible for your Content and the consequences of its submitting or publication. The Web Site administration does not endorse any Content or any opinions, recommendations or consultations contained therein, and does not take any responsibility in connection with the Content.
You guarantee that you have (and will continue to have for the duration of using the Services) all licenses, rights, agreements and permits necessary for the publication of your Content on the Web Site.
You agree that your mode of conduct while on the Web Site will conform to all applicable local, state, and international laws and regulations.
You are obliged not to upload or transfer any Content subject to any third-party proprietary interests without an official license or a written agreement of a copyright holder to transfer such Content and to grant the below license to the Web Site.
The Web Site administration retains the right (but not the obligation) to make decisions on the Content’s conformation to the conditions stipulated by the present Terms, and is free to withhold the Content and/or the user’s access to uploading any Content violating the present Terms.
4. Site Usage Limitations
According to the present Terms, the Web Site administration allows you to access the Web Site and use it and the Services provided by it on the following explicit conditions:
1) You do not distribute any part or parts of the Web Site, including any Content among other things, in any medium, without the Web Site administration’s preliminary written consent.
2) You do not change or modify any part of the Web Site or any Services provided by it.
3) You are obliged not to perform or attempt to perform any of the following actions:
— turning off of or in any other way tampering with the Web Site security tools, or means of preventing or limiting usage or copying of any Content;
— turning off of or in any other way tampering with the Web Site security tools, limiting the usage of the Web Site or the information that can be accessed on the Web Site.
4) You do not use the Web Site or any Services provided by it for any commercial purposes, without the Web Site administration’s preliminary written consent. This includes:
— no reselling the access to the Web Site or any Services provided by it, on any other web site, with the purpose of profiting from advertizing or subscription;
— no redistribution of Services (including any Content), with the purpose of profiting from an enterprise similar to the Web Site in its activity.
5) You do not gather or extract any personal information of any Web Site or its Services user, including the account names.
6) You do not use the Web Site and its Services for gathering commercial orders with the purpose of trade or in conjunction with any commercial enterprise.
7) You do not seek access to any other user’s Content with any other purpose but your own personal and non-commercial usage in accordance with the goals and allowed functions of the Services provided.
You agree that you bear the sole responsibility (while the Web Site administration does not, before neither you nor any third party) for any violation of your obligations regarding the present Terms, and the consequences of such violation (including any damage that can be caused to the Web Site).
5. Copyright Issues
The Web Site administration acts in accordance with the principles of copyright protection as set by the laws of the Russian Federation, regarding any Content that allegedly infringe any third party’s copyright.
In accordance with the copyright protection principles set by the laws, the Web Site administration will discontinue any user’s access to the Web Site if such user is identified as a regular violator. A user is identified as a regular violator if more than two infringement notices have been forwarded.
6. Web Site Information
Excluding the Content, all information on the Web Site, including, among other things, texts, software, scripts, graphic images, photographs, interactive functions (the “Web Site Information”), is either proprietary for the Web Site or licensed to the Web Site. This Information is subject to copyright laws, trademark regulations, and other intellectual property rights. Any third party trademarks or service marks present in the Web Site Information are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
7. Web Site Links
The Services provided by the Web Site may display links external to the Web Site and not controlled by the Web Site administration. The Web Site administration does not claim any responsibility for the content, services, confidentiality principles, etc. of any third party web sites.
You confirm and agree that the Web Site administration is not responsible for the presence of any such external web sites and resources, and does not endorse any advertisement, products or other materials placed on such web sites or resources, or available from such web sites or resources.
You confirm and agree that the Web Site administration is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred due to the said external sites or resources, or as a result of your reliance on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertisement, products or other materials on such web sites or resources.
Nevertheless, the Web Site administration cannot be held responsible for the following:
1) Any direct or consequential loss incurred. This includes any loss of profit (direct or consequential), commercial standing or data.
2) Any damage or losses incurred as a result of the following:
— any modifications the Web Site administration might enforce on the Services provided, or any permanent or temporal withholding of such Services (or any functions of such Services);
— removal, distortion or nonconservation of any Content and other data, saved or transferred by you by means of the Web Site means;
— your failure to provide accurate information when registering your Web Site Account;
— your failure to confidentially store your password or Web Site Account data.